DC Power Supply for Relay Testing
- Multiple outputs of one power supply serve many devices. Connect protective relays, communications processors, and other devices to two 24-Vdc and two 125-Vdc outputs (50VA maximum). Or connect the two 24-Vdc outputs in series for 48Vdc or connect the two 125-Vdc outputs in series for 250Vdc.
- Linear design provides “stiff” low-impedance outputs to start and serve high-surge loads
- Connect station or plant support equipment (transducers, sensors, and more) to the general-purpose +5-Vdc, +15-Vdc, and –15-Vdc regulated outputs
- Available to rent, lease, buy used or buy new
- If you own this unit, A-Rent offers NIST traceable calibration services with a 3 day turnaround time